Our client is a leading international law firm based in the City ofLondon. The HR team is based in theirLondonoffice and supports all of their international offices. As an organisation they are innovative, forward-thinking and extremely professional. At present they are seeking a talented reward professional to join their team at the reward manager level. The role is paying up to £50,000 as a basic salary.
The role will involve:
- Working alongside the senior reward manager to deliver all reward processes and strategies.
- Co-ordination of the annual salary review
- Salary surveys, job matching and benchmarking
- Providing compensation advice to the wider HR organisation.
- Completion of ad-hoc related reporting
- Input into company reward strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong reward experience
- Solid experience of managing internal client groups
- Excellent Excel skills
- Extensive experience of job evaluations, salary surveys and benchmarking.
- The ability to manage compensation processes.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com