This job is no longer available
Citrix Consultant - Xen App, XenDesktop, - Reading - £35k - £45
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as a Citrix Technical Consultant working for a software house based in Reading.
As a Citrix Technical Consultant you will work within the Technical Support Centre providing high quality customer support to ensure managed services are being delivered effectively. You will also be involved with Pre-Sales and design of new solutions for customers.
Working in a 24/7 environment, your role will also involve monitoring and proactively manage various systems. You will also provide information, advice and support on the technical content of customer projects. When providing solutions to customers, consultants will be required to keep up to date with ISO standards, ensuring you are adhering to change control and other processes.
Technical skills required:
- Solid exposure and experience of Citrix, ideally CCA, CCAA
- Knowledge of Citrix applications, Xen App 4.5,5,6,6.5, Citrix Password Manager, Citrix Access Gateway, Citrix Access Essentials, XenDesktop, XenServer, Citrix Provisioning Server
- Experience with Web Interface, ICA Clients, Secure Gateway (CSG)
- Additional skills that are desirable, SAN/Storage experience, VMWare or Hyper-V, Linux, Unix or networking
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a hosting, outsource, managed service environment is also desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and be at the forefront of solutions. You will also be encouraged to keep up with Microsoft certifications and supported with training and development.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com