This job is no longer available
Business Development Manager 50-60k + OTE - Oracle ERP solutions
*Develop a sales plan and market approach
* Engage with key customers to position the company as a competitive source of integration and cloud service offerings.
*Negotiate and close all major commercial agreements with leading customers
* In depth knowledge of software solutions and IT integration
* Expertise in Manufacturing, Supply chain, Transport, Retail & Distribution segments.
* Knowledge of Middleware products (SOA, BPM, Identity Management, ECM, Portal solutions, Hyperion, OBIA, OBIEE)
* ERP Applications (eBusiness Suite11i/R12), Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle CRM and Oracle Webcenter
* Managed services expertise: Applications and Infrastructure
* Sole contributor sales role within a highly dynamic software & services business, ideally targeting mid-size customers in relevant markets in theUK.
* Experience of structuring and driving direct sales campaigns with the responsibility to engage with key decision makers within customers.
* Proven ability of delivering up to £2-3 m revenue targets.
Please apply with your CV and cover note to Charlotte Smith or call 0161 817 7811 for more information.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com