Hardware Engineer - Permanent - Oxfordshire
Due to growth and increasing customer projects and recent strategic changes within the business, I am recruiting for a Hardware Engineer to join a multi-disciplined R&D team for a manufacturing company based in Oxfordshire. As a Hardware Engineer, you will primarily be involved in adapting existing products and doing customisation work for customers.
This is a great opportunity for a Hardware Engineer looking to gain a wide variety of experience and more responsibility. This will suit a hands on, flexible individual who enjoy working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
You will meet most or all of the following requirements:
- mix of digital, analogue and mixed signal hardware electronics
- digital FPGA (Altera/ VHDL)
- understanding of op-amps, ADC, DAC
- PCB layout
- Embedded microprocessor - NIOS/ PIC/ Eclipse tools/ SVN/ Cortex M3-M0
- Understanding of data transmission (e.g. RS485, UART, Ethernet at low level)
Salary will depend upon level of experience ranging from £35,000 - £40,000 pa.
Send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering to apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com