Network Security Engineer (Greenfield - SME)
Network Security Engineer (Greenfield - SME) - 55-75K+ Bonus - London City
A rapidly growing global investment bank is looking to hire a Network Security Engineer to join their growing security engineering and architecture team. As the Bank continues to grow and diversify globally the security team are essential in order to minimise technical security risk and keep the banks invaluable intellectual property secure. The Network Security Engineer role is a Greenfield opportunity and will work closely with the well established Network Engineering team, offering expert security knowledge and taking lead on the following;
- - Defining network security standards for Networks Platform (Cisco/Juniper House)
- - Be a subject matter expert for secure configurations and security best practises for firewalls, routers and switches.
- - Define intrusion detection (IDS) and Intrusion prevention (IPS) standards and hand overs to network engineering.
- - Develop a secure Wi-Fi standard from scratch for the bank.
- - Help to Improve security for Bluecoat platform
- - On going Risk Assessments
- - Be a key member in security design and implementation of connectivity to exchanges, business partners and service providers.
- - Network Security Architecture/Design experience in enterprise/financial and extranet/internet facing environments.
- - Networking vendor technologies - Cisco and Juniper including R&S, Firewalls, Protocols and associated security issues
- - IDS and IPS solutions - (ISS/IBM Proventia/Cisco)
- - Wi-Fi Security
- - Bluecoat Security knowledge desirable
- - Auditing Tracking and tools inc; Syslog and Radius etc
- - Defining Security Standards, Policies and associated Risk/Audit assessments.
In this exciting Greenfield style role the Security Engineer will be/become the Subject Matter Expert for Network Security across the Bank so this role will suit an engineer who is keen to put their own stamp on Network Security standards and frameworks for a rapidly growing dynamic global investment bank.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com