This job is no longer available
IT Manager for Liverpool Law Firm
A Law Firm that has been established for a number of years and as such can boast an enviable and loyal Client base, and now has an opportunity for an experienced and talented IT Manager to join it's team. If you are looking to join a Law Firm that genuinely views IT as an integral part of its strategy, and one that will continuously invest in new and emerging technologies then read on…
As an IT Manager you will be report directly to the Partner/Head of IT and will have the following responsibilities:-
- Day to day management of IT staff.
- Maintaining the firm's servers and remote access.
- Responsibility for the provision and maintenance of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, Local and / or Wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
- Managing the development and implementation of new systems.
- Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT services to the firm.
- Responsibility for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a disaster recovery plan.
- Developing and controlling the IT security policy.
- Ensuring compliance with the LSC/SQM requirements.
- Adhere to the firm's quality standards criteria (LEXCEL, Investors in People).
- Complying with the procedures as laid out in the firm's Employee Handbook.
- Complying with training requirements as agreed with the Head of HR on appraisal.
- Any other ancillary duties pertaining to the job as requested by Head of Department/Partners/ Head of HR.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-respected law Firm that is looking to recruit the best talent in the area. If your interested, please send me your CV and cover letter without delay as this position is likely to be filled very quickly!
You can apply by sending your CV in to me directly or by calling 0161 817 7888 for more information.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com