This job is no longer available
Our client, a leading international legal firm, seeks a Senior HR Advisor to join their thriving HR team on a permanent basis. The role is paying a salary of circa £40,000 to £45,000 with a fantastic benefits package and bonus potential.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the recruitment and selection process, including interviewing and assessing candidates
- Providing expert advice and guidance to support partners and managers with employee relations issues
- Co-ordinate and deliver performance management and monitoring and managing sickness and absence cases
- You will also support on a wide range of adhoc project work
- Mentor a junior HR Advisor
The preferred candidate will have:
- A Strong HR generalist background
- You will be professional and confident and have the ability to work with senior members of staff
- Proven experience working in the professional services and a understanding of the partnership environment
- Excellent understanding of current employment legislation
Our client is looking for a candidate that is a driven and established HR generalist with a relevant CIPD/degree qualification. If you can meet their specific requirements then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com