This job is no longer available
FPGA Design Engineer
My Client based in Cambridge has a requirement for an FPGA design engineer for an initial 6 month contract. The role is for a client looking to rapidly expand their team developing equipment used in broadcast & digital signage.
- Development from design to completion.
- Reporting on development to Hardware Manager.
- Experience of design with FPGA's
- Experience in FPGA design using VHDL or Verilog
- Mixture of design, implementation and test experience
- Experience designing high speed digital circuit boards using design tools (Altera Quartus, Xilinx ISE)
- 5+ years experience in embedded software design, in video and/or wireless technology.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, computer science, or a related subject
This is an interesting opportunity to join a successful team within a stable organisation with the opportunity to extend.
If you are interested in please contact Matthew Wilson ASAP on 0121 616 5700 alternatively please email an up-to-date CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com