This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Consultant: Nick Gillison
A fantastic opportunity is available for the suitable candidate to join a leading international renewable energy consultancy. The client has worked on multiple highly technical projects, delivering successfully keeping to strict deadlines and budgets.
The ideal applicant would be a qualified and highly experienced Biomass Engineer as responsibility from initial stages right through to construction and development of projects. For this role, the suitable applicant would also have strong experience working on detailed design on large scale projects.
• Undertaking feasibility analysis, conceptual and engineering design work, keeping a high attention to detail on projects.
• Managing all elements of contract, making sure projects adhere to time, quality and stay on budget.
• Producing high quality, detailed technical reports, biomass system specifications, drawings, calculations and cost estimates.
• Participate in business development activities.
• Sharing knowledge with colleagues and overseeing the work of graduate biomass engineers.
• Degree in an engineering discipline.
• Organised with strong communication skills as certain aspects of role is client facing.
• Solid experience working as a qualified engineer in the energy sector.
• Strong experience in managing and delivering biomass consultancy projects.
• Working towards or already achieved engineering chartership from a recognised institution.
• Highly competent in the use Microsoft Office as well as IT based project management software.
• Valid full driving license.
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge in biomass heat and power technologies.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)207 902 1191