Computer Futures are currently seeking a Business Analyst for Market leading company situated in the Bristol area.
Key accountabilities and duties, as well as time scales where these are a requirement of the position:
- To liaise with business users to compile user requirements for changes
- To work with developers to discuss changes
- To create specifications for changes
- To adhere to deadlines and prioritise work
- To provide progress reports
- To document changes to systems
- To design and coordinate system and user acceptance testing
- To coordinate the implementation of changes
Educated to AS / A Level (or equivalent)
- Degree educated (Beneficial)
- Competent in use of computers.
- Ability to use MS Office products including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access etc and project planning tools (MS Project).
- Knowledge of financial services and products.
- In-depth knowledge of operational areas of the business.
- Experience of working in an office environment, particularly financial services.
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to effectively manage own workload.
- Good communicator; both spoken and written
- Ability to work and perform in a high pressurised environment.
- Hardworking. Able to work flexibly to suit business needs.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Presentable, professional appearance.
- Patient, diligent and diplomatic.
- Pro-active, resourceful and able to use initiative.
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge and skills.
If you believe you are a suitable match to this vacancy please enclose an updated version of your CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com