This job is no longer available
I am currently looking urgently for a Windows Phone 7 Developer to work on a contract basis for an excellent client of mine based in West London up until the end of the year. There will be a chance of extension in to the New Year as well. The client is a leading multi national company and it is working in their Research and Development team on bleeding edge apps. The skills we are looking for are:
- Has WP7 app on Windows Phone Marketplace.
- Experience and skills in developing highly efficient Windows Phone 7 apps.
- Good knowledge of C#, Silverlight, XAML
- Knowledge of MPNS architecture for push notifications
- Knowledge of WP best practices and design patterns
- Knowledge of Windows Phone UI guidelines
- Knows how to work in an agile environment
- Visual Studio 2010, GIT and ScrumDo would be good
Location - West London
Duration - Until December 31st 2012 (Extension after likely)
Rate - £300 per day
Interviews - Wednesday/Friday PM via telephone
Start Date - Monday 12th November
If you are interested and available then please reply with your most up to date CV ASAP. Thanks for your time.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com