This job is no longer available
You will manage a highly experienced team of Global mobility advisors in the end to end management of the companies' extensive international assignee population.
This role offers an exciting challenge to work with managers and stakeholders across the world in ensuring the effective and efficient management of a large international assignee population. The role will be fast paced and varied with unique challenges presented due to the size and scope of the organisation.
- Daily management of the Group Mobility team for one of the EMEA regions.
- End-to-End assignment management of outbound assignees including packing development, interpretation, employee compensation, tax estimates and filing, and immigration.
- Liaise and provide support to the Company business units and HR partners regarding the Group Mobility program.
- Understand Company business needs and the support required of the international assignments program.
- Interact with HR and Business partners regarding the initial assignment policy selection, planning compensation and benefits.
- Understand individual assignment objectives to provide advisory services to assignment initiators regarding appropriate assignment structure, terms and conditions.
- Resolve assignee/employee escalations and issues on an "as required" basis.
- Provide business and HR guidance in the management end of the assignment.
- Proactively work with business and HR to identify the next steps for the employee and understand the talent objectives.
- Manage end of assignment to ensure all objectives are met.
- Lead the coordination of international assignment processes including areas such as Immigration, Benefits, Tax, legal, and Vendor Management.
- Develop of location or project-specific terms and conditions.
- Track international employee movements and work with external providers to ensure appropriate tax filing.
- Assist Business Development with bids requiring expatriate costing and liaise with various business units regarding the implications of international assignments on compensation, inter-entity agreements and taxation issues.
- Liaise with Corporate and Expatriate Tax counterparts for the development of cost projections and to ensure alignment with Corporate and Mobility-specific country entry models.
- Participate as required in due diligence concerning new location site set-ups and employee transfers.
- Collaborate with global counterparts to identify best practices; maintain consistency in the delivery of international assignments; identify issues of risk and recommend solutions.
- Identify and participate in projects relating to the further development of the International Assignment Program.
- Maintain current knowledge levels with respect to topics such as technical treaty interpretation/application, regulatory issues, payroll matters.
- Participate in the review and selection of regional/global vendors in support of the Mobility function.
- Ensure assigned budgets, expenditures and cost control procedures are effectively administrated.
- · Proven experience in a similar role is essential
- · Minimum of 8 - 10 years of global mobility experience within a recognised oil and gas organisation is essential.
- · Extensive knowledge of tax, social security and immigration frameworks is essential
- · Proven experience of working in an international organisation /multicultural environment is essential
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com