This job is no longer available
FPGA Consultant - FPGA/ VHDL/ DSP Engineer
Role: FPGA/ VHDL/ DSP Engineer
Implement technically advanced FPGA and digital solutions - FPGA/ VHDL/ DSP Engineer
Main Duties of this Position
* Development of FPGA and digital items
* Development and implementation of FPGA systems using VHDL
* Development and implementation of complex DSP algorithms in VHDL
* System analysis, simulation, modelling and synthesis
* Translate customer requirements into top level design architectures
* Provide ad-hoc technical consultancy services to projects as required e.g.
design reviews, trouble shooting etc
* Honours degree (2i or higher) in Electronic Engineering or a similar relevant
* Extensive (>10 years) industrial and/or academic experience in relevant subject
areas to a significant depth.
* Experience in relevant computer aided technical analysis tools, e.g. Matlab
* Considered an expert in the field of FPGA development
* Expert in VHDL
* First class honours degree in Electronic Engineering or a similar relevant subject.
* Post-graduate degree (e.g. Phd) in Electronic Engineering or a similar relevant
Interviews are already being set-up so get in touch as we can move very quickly on this role!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com