This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 + benefits
Location: North East
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading independent ecological consultancy with a national remit of operations. Clients include many of the UK’s main contractors, house builders, Renewable Energy companies and local authorities.
Our client is seeking a principal ecologist who will fulfil the duties of an area manager for the company’s Northern operations. The office is based in the North East and is appropriately situated for candidates based in Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield and Doncaster.
Duties will include:
• Driving business development and profits
• Project, budget and people management
• Liaison with clients and consultants
• Business development and client relationship development
Experience and skills:
• Expert, all-round ecological expert knowledge
• Business acumen
• Business procurement expertise
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to formulate realistic solutions within ecological limitations
• Relevant degree (s)
• Relevant professional membership (s)
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 002 2877
We thank all applicants who respond, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.