PMO - ASSET MANAGEMENT - PERM - 55 - 65K
PMO Manager - Asset Management -Perm55-65k
PMO Manager required for a Leading Asset Management organisation to work within their Projects and Change Team.
The main function of the PMO Manager role is to drive change through the business and work closely with both business and technology teams.
Location: City of London
Salary: 55-65k plus excellent benefits and bonus
Responsibilities will include:
Managing, coordinating and delivering business change
Project progress tracking and reporting
- Asset Management or Investment Management background is essential
- Project Management Office at senior analyst or management level
- Management or experience of the following core PMO responsibilities - Project Budget Management and Project Governance.
- Management of change to or of third-parties very useful
Knowledge / Skills:
- Good understanding of core asset management activities
- Ability to work with business teams to facilitate the management of change through to closure
- Ability to provide PMO management across a portfolio of projects
- Confidence and ability to manage and work with colleagues and third-parties at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Adaptable and flexible and able to manage multiple tasks
- Good time management and ability to prioritise across work
- Good attention to detail, structured and methodical in approach to work
- Evidence of implementing process change into a Project orChangeManagement function to improve efficiency and performance
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com