Prudential Compliance Manager
Permanent Governance Manager Role- BIPRU/GENPRU
We are currently seeking a strong Compliance/Governance Manager ideally with a middle office capital/treasury technical background who has a passion for challenging the business in regards to new legislation and regulatory change on the horizon. The purpose of the role is to work in the Prudential Compliance team within the Balance Sheet Risk department and be responsible for all prudential compliance matters.
Salary up to £62,000.00
Skills and experience:
- Prudential Regulator experience.
- Regulatory interpretational skills.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Education to degree level and relevant professional qualifications
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com