Senior MI Analyst
This job has now expired
Nationwide Direct is a dynamic and growing part of our business, with nearly ¾ of a million calls each month into our 5 Contact Centres. Planning and Support are right at the heart of this operation, providing support and expertise on areas such as Forecasting, Technical Systems Support, Recruitment and Management Information.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our MI Development Team in Pegasus House. Working as part of an energetic and progressive team you will be supporting the Operation helping them provide a world class service to our customers.
A more challenging role
You need to have the desire to:
* Develop high level management information reports to support the business in achieving operational targets and support performance management
* Work alongside transformation teams to support each stage of a project, from the gathering of MI requirements through to development of new MI
* Provide ideas and insight into ways of improving reports and ongoing analysis.
* To lead and refine processes aimed at ensuring one version of the truth throughout new and existing reporting.
* Provide a consultative approach to assessing and delivering MI solutions throughout the business
* Become a role model and share new ideas and techniques to junior members of the team to further their development
* Pro-actively manage relationships with customers across Nationwide Direct and the Nationwide Group.
* Take on additional responsibilities, and deputise for the MI Development manager when the need arises
A more talented person
The ideal candidate needs to be a strong team player and should also have:
* Understanding of data warehouse technology, and experience of producing reports and data mining using software such as Business Objects.
* Advanced PC skills particularly in Excel, Access & Visual Basic. SQL knowledge would also be an advantage for this role
* Ability to work under own initiative or within a team environment
* A good understanding of contact centre telephony systems, with particular reference to Cisco's IPCC network.
* Excellent problem solving and solutions skills
* Strong analytical skills, ability to think laterally to identify trends and make links between data from different sources
* Confidence to create new positive ideas and challenge others when appropriate
* Confident and professional communicator, able to present and communicate with confidence and influence effectively at all levels
* A good track record of continuous MI improvement and process re-engineering
An employer you're proud of
Our mutual status means we're here to benefit customers, not shareholders. Our commitment to customers, not shareholders, has always been what sets us apart from our competitors. And now, more than ever, our reputation for being open, honest and trustworthy is helping us go from strength to strength. In fact, it's made us the world's biggest building society as well as a major local employer. Underpinning it all is a commercial operation that never stands still. We're always thinking ahead, aiming higher and sharpening our competitive edge. That's why we invest in people who are not only proud of what we stand for, but who also have the talent and drive to boost our performance still further.
The rewards you deserve
If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. Help us continue to offer customers the best possible experience, and we'll give you all the support, recognition and rewards you deserve. As well as a great working environment and plenty of scope for development and growth, you can expect a generous package that includes pension, life assurance, healthcare and bonus scheme.