This job is no longer available
This is an opportunity to join a billion dollar company on aver exciting global project. You will be working on a project that has an impact upon the whole organisation and will be implemented internationally.
Role: BI Architect
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefits
The BI Architect is responsible for the overall architecture of the BI and Data Warehouse solution and owns the data model and has to ensure that the requirements are supported by the physical design and database. This role is responsible for the overall development of the data acquisition (ETL) and information delivery processes (reporting, OLAP analysis, etc) and Co-ordinating the development pool.
This position will suit a candidate with strong data modelling skills.
- The position will be 30 - 40 % hands on data modelling and analysis.
- IBM Technologies (DB2 or SQL also considered)
- Erwin or Toad Data Modeller
- Someone from a development background would be a good fit
- Excellent stakeholder communication (at all levels) is essential
ETL, DATABASE DESIGN, COGNOS, CUBE MODELLING
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV and I will be in touch.
If this position is of interest and you would like to know more please call me on 01216324444.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com