This job is no longer available
Field Applications Embedded Engineer - Bristol - £40,000
I'm currently looking for an experienced Field applications engineer or Embedded Software Engineer with client facing experience to work on Safety Critical software support in a client facing role in Bristol.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the field applications support of the Embedded software which the company develops. In this exciting role you will be the key customer interface by providing remote (80%) and on client site (20%) support to the customer. This role will involve international travel from time to time.
- Embedded C
- Real time operating systems
- Safety Critical Software (eg Medical devices, Automotive, Aerospace, Defence)
- Strong communication skills or client facing experience
- 2:1 (or above) degree in Electronics, Embedded Systems, Computer Science (or similar)
- Cortex/Arm micro controllers
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career at an industry leading company at the forefront of technology.
If you are interested, please contact Jeremy Nicholls at Computer Futures on 0117 910 3333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com