This job is no longer available
My client is currently looking for an E and I Supervisor to work from their offices in Aberdeen. This company is one of the largest marine energy transportation, storage and production companies in the world. They have grown dramatically in the last 15 years. This opportunity is unique and for the right person can provide very competitive rewards,
Due to increased activity this company is expanding its FPSO Operations both onshore and offshore. As part of this they are looking for an Electrical and Instrumentation Superintendent.
- Be responsible for overall responsibility for electrical, instrumentation, control and automation on the vessel.
- Be responsible for yourself and the staff who will report to you.
- Ensure that all databases software applications, Cause & Effects (PESD, ESD, F&G), backups, documentation and procedures at any time are updated with latest revision
- Create plans- and administrate on a day-to-day basis planned maintenance (PM) for electrical, instrument, control and automation as requested by his superior
- Follow up drawing file, vendor service reports and general documentation related to E&I activities
- Coordinate/prepare and ensure proper processing of all purchasing requests related to E/I systems
- Electrical and Instrument Technical Education,
- Extensive experience from Electrical/ Instrument technical areas on vessels
This is a very senior role with a very competitive package. If you are interested please send me an update CV ASAP.