Test Engineer - electronics test & repair - Oxfordshire
Test Engineer - electronics test & repair - Permanent - Oxfordshire
A new opportunity has arisen for a Test Engineer to join a leading design and manufacturer in the digital audio technology sector.
This is a permanent position based in their headquarters in Oxfordshire. You will be responsible for testing, diagnosing and repairing electronic products so they meet both company standards and customer specifications. Based on your findings, you will also develop processes to help improve performance and reduce customer returns.
- Degree educated in electronics or similar discipline
- PCB/ sub assemblies experience
- Understanding of analog and digital circuits and microprocessor based systems
- SMT rework
- Logical approach to fault diagnosis
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products
- Clear presentation of technical information in both verbal and written form
- Interest in technology, electronics and audio mixing (advantage)
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 pa
There will be opportunities for progression internally for those who demonstrate merit.
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com