This job is no longer available
SAP SD Senior Consultant - London - £ Best in market!
SAP SD Senior Consultant - £60,000 - £70,000
SAP SD Senior Consultant is requited for an innovative and industry leading global Manufacturing & Pharmaceutical organisation in London.
As SAP SD Senior Consultant you with join this leading Healthcare & Pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation and will define, drive, and deliver standard processes, data and SAP systems.
As SAP SD Senior Consultant you will be responsible for driving business change and IT systems programmes in the SAP SD process area. The role sits within the SAP Functional Centre of Excellence, which provides the functional expertise for major ERP programme teams as well as for BAU projects on the existing major SAP templates.
As SAP SD Senior Consultant, you will be accountable for SAP Sales and Distribution expertise within the team.
Key responsibilities for SAP SD Senior Consultant
Strategy and Architecture
- Ensure the SAP Landscape is designed for effective maintenance on an ongoing basis and ensuring the organisation drives business benefit from its investment in ERP
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the SAP product set and its strategic direction
- Maintain an understanding of the relevant business models and strategic direction
- Provides expert guidance, support and recommendations regarding greater leverage of the SAP product set to leverage greater business benefit for the organisation
- Ensure that design aligns with the organisations architectural requirements.
Change and Major Activities
- Undertake detailed evaluation/planning work for the early phases of projects
- Define the solutions which need to be delivered within the different phases of projects to meet the business requirements
- Ensure that any business needs that drive a requirement for customisation are strongly challenged and options for process redesign are considered
Project Design and Deployment
- Ensure the SAP design is managed and controlled to maintain integrity of the template
- Ensure the Business Processes and Requirements are fully understood and aligned with the template
- Ensure the solutions designed within the Strategy are successfully implemented and that the benefits associated with the different solutions are realised
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Contribute to the successful development of projects from inception to successful implementation and fully operational status through excellent SAP functional knowledge
- Have excellent planning and execution skills which enable you to work effectively within tight change control and release management processes
- Work across organisational boundaries and within all Business Units
- Recognise, analyse and solve problems and resolve project plan deviations as they are encountered
- Actively share resources, ideas and data to accomplish goals
- Provides KT to Operations and other departments as required for Transition Management
Other key responsibilities
- Develop SAP functional skills and knowledge as required
- Develop expertise in pharmaceuticals industry and business best practice
- Work with other functions within the organisation to identify opportunities for process improvements and assists with the implementation of those agreed
- Work with colleagues in other areas to ensure new functionality is successfully integrated
- Play a pro-active role in growing the Functional Centre of Excellence identity by consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Share learning's and experiences with others to improve visibility and understanding of activities among peers and superiors
- Consider solution alternatives before committing to action and develop alternative solutions or plans that best support business needs without compromising compliance
- Develop trusted relationships with team-members and customers alike and encourages others to openly express their thoughts and ideas
- Influence effectively through building powerful networks and using them to secure buy-in and support for plans and ideas and create "win-win" outcomes
- Achieve goals and objectives, overcoming obstacles and barriers to success by being proactive driving initiatives forward without compromising quality
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Graduate in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Extensive SAP configuration experience preferably with SAP certification in respective area of expertise
- 3 end-to-end market/site implementation project life cycles
- Demonstrated breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end process that they own, acquired through multiple leadership roles in global SAP implementations
- Expert knowledge and experience of SAP solutions in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, experience of application
- Business and Commercial Credibility
- Strong Strategic Direction Setting Capability
Competitive salary & promising bonus package, an exciting role not to be missed.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com