This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Location: National – (Home based)
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is a leading renewable energy heating company. Their UK renewable business is developing a large portfolio of new projects across northern England. This is an exciting time to join one of the UK’s most significant and fastest growing renewable energy businesses.
The role will be to business develop and build a portfolio of clients to assist the organisation in moving forward. This will include strategic development and building a marketing plan for various projects you would oversee. The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in renewable energy particularly heating, to hit the ground running in this challenging role.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Representing the organisation through networking, seminars and workshops to increase awareness.
• Converting customer interest into business.
• Analysing trends, developing and implementing strategies for the organisation.
• Proactive in looking for new leads to expand and maintain database.
Experience and skills
• B2B Experience; working in a sales/consultancy environment.
• Loft and Cavity Wall Insulation knowledge.
• Working knowledge of the relevant regulations.
• Solid Renewable Energy industry experience especially work within Solar PV, Solar Thermal and Heat Pumps.
• Be a proven business developer or have an in depth sales knowledge from lead generation to close.
• Good problem solving skills an analytical thinker.
• Confident communicator and willing share knowledge, encouraging a learning culture.
• Team player with a proactive ‘can-do’ approach to work.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)20 30022877