This job is no longer available
A new exciting Market Access Project Management position has arisen within an organisation that source and supply unlicensed medicines based in the Midlands. The organisation specialise in the consultancy, development, management and implementation of Global Market Access programs across the product lifecycle for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Due to growth within the global access department the organisation are currently seeking to appoint an experienced project manager to be accountable for the set up, implementation and management of individual Global Named Patient and Early Access Solutions both internally via cross functional project teams, and externally, in collaboration with Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies.
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to motivate self and others
- Proactive, inquisitive
- Strong team player
- Customer Focused
- Solutions orientated
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience of working with external clients
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Collaborative attitude is essential
- Previous experience in a project management role
- CRO/CRA experiences an advantage.
- Ability to travel outside ofUK
On offer is a salary of circa £45,000 plus benefits and the chance to join a growing, stable organisation. For further information please contact Immanuel Ross at Real Staffing on 0207 758 7311
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com