This job is no longer available
My Client is looking to bring onboard an engineering technician to provide technical support to the varied and diverse projects being carried out and supported by the Research and Development Team. This is a technical, lab based, hands on role which will involve manufacturing and testing of developing products, in addition to collating and analysing data on the characteristics of these products.
Engineering Technicians responsibilities will be;
- Provide technical support for the development, manufacture and characterisation of development products to ISO13485, 21CFR part 820 and GMP requirements.
- Organise and co-ordinate the external processing and testing of products and samples.
- Test and characterise developing product by a variety of standard test methods.
- Document technical work in Bench Books and where required Study Protocols and Reports.
- Provide technical support by testing and characterising commercial product for regulatory/marketing support.
- Assist in the development of new test methods and in the implementation of new test equipment.
- Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with BTG values.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manager.
The Engineering Technicians Candidates requirements are
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent qualification is required. However, suitable engineering or hands on experience would be considered as an alternative to a formal qualification.
- Laboratory/workshop experience working with chemicals in a COSHH and HASAW environment.
- Competent with MS Office.
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment.
- Experience with manufacturing medical devices to ISO13485 quality standards and working to controlled procedures.Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisation and self discipline with planning and completing tasks.
- Ability to work in a team but also independently when required.
- Ability to follow and comply with instructions.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com