This job is no longer available
A leading independent Consultancy is currently looking for a Senior Subsea Controls Engineer to join their small team inAberdeen. This Consultancy has been established since 2001, but only in the last few years has moved toAberdeen. The are a cash rich company with very little reliant on other funding. They are looking for candidates who would like the freedom to work on what they want to and be a leading technical Authority in Subsea Controls.
You will be one of the most Senior People in the office
- Leading technical delivery
- Managing and training other personnel.
- Verification and Assurance
- Project Support
- Business Development
- A strong Subsea Controls background is essential
- Experience working in a Consultant or an operator would be an advantage.
- A degree is also preferable
This is a unique and exciting opportunity which will offer you a very competitive package. The brackets are 80-100k depending on experience. There is also a competitive bonus scheme, 9 day fortnight and a 36 hour week. This is a staff position.
If you are interested please apply now. Interview will be taking place on Tuesday the 9th of October.