This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy focused on soil investigation and land remediation services. This is a successful medium-sized consultancy with offices in the UK and abroad.
The Contaminated Land Consultant will execute land site investigations and risk assessments across a variety of different sites.
Duties will include:
• Writing technical reports
• Fieldwork supervision
• Liaising and working with colleagues and senior management.
• Working on own initiative
Experience and skills:
• Education to degree-level
• At least 3-year track record in site investigations
• Knowledge of RISC4, Consim, R&D P20, CLEA
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 002 2877
We thank all applicants who respond, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.