This job is no longer available
Control Systems Engineer - South west - £40,000 pa
I am looking for a systems engineer who is looking for their next career move. I am looking for the right candidate to join a reputable organisation based inSouth Walesthat are one of the top PLC/ SCADA system integrator providers.
Main responsibilities will include; programming applications, Development, and testing of software Working on individual PLC /SCADA projects, Liaising with clients, manage projects from start to finish, travelling to client site on occasions.
The candidate that will be considered for this role will have the following:
- Degree ( 2:1 or above) / HNC/HND- Electrical/Electronic/Software Engineering or 3-5 years of working in the commercial environment
- Experience of PLC and SCADA software development
electrical/electronic systems design, including electrical wiring drawings
Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good time management skills
- Strong customer-facing skills and excellent personal manner
- CleanUKDriving License
If you feel that you are suitable for this role please click on the apply online link to be considered.
CV's are being reviewed this week!!!!!!!
Contact: Charnell Wattley
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com