This job is no longer available
Pay £90-£120 Per Day
This larger than average Secondary School are looking for a QTS or NQT English Teacher to join their team. This is an excellent school, which was recently designated outstanding by OFSTED. You will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons. Pupils are actively encouraged to participate in the wider community through a number of school initiatives. The management team successfully direct professional development for the teachers and targeted support for the pupils. This school provides a safe environment for pupils to develop and learn and attendance rates are high.
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become a part of the Capita supply team at this Junior School you will require the following:-
* Have QTS, be an NQT, or have the equivalent overseas qualification
* Be able to employ a variety of teaching methods
* Take an active interest in the personal and academic development of the pupils
* Be able to recognise different levels of ability and challenge pupils appropriately
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done.
As part of the Capita team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Good rates of pay and the opportunity to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* The opportunity to join our Team Teach training scheme as applicable