This job is no longer available
£50 - £70 per day
Full-time Long term opportunities available
We are currently looking for Cover Supervisors for this lovely secondary school in Solihull. You will be well supported by a strong teaching and school management team and will enjoy working with a diverse range of students supporting a wide range of subjects. This is a great opportunity to become immersed into school life and enjoy a long-term opportunity as part of this committed team.
The role of a cover supervisor will include, ensuring that students complete the work set by the teaching staff as well as dealing with any questions or behaviour problems in the classroom. Candidates must have a good level of general education and have experience of supervising classes or groups of children within an education setting or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at these lovely Secondary School you will be:-
* An experienced Cover Supervisor with Secondary school experience
* A warm and caring individual able to make a real contribution at school level
* Able to provide support to children with varying challenges in a creative and innovative way
* Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
If you are interested please contact Claire Warburton at Capita Education Resourcing on 0121 616 3240 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org