This job is no longer available
Pay £90-£120 Per Day
This larger than average Secondary school are looking for an NQT or QTS Physics teacher. You will have outstanding subject knowledge and the ability to recognise varying levels of ability and will be joining a committed and enthusiastic team and will be expected to take an active interest in the aims of the school and in pupil progression. This is a friendly school, with a firm commitment to providing professional development opportunities for their staff and a passionate belief that every student in their school matters. The strength of the teaching leads to strong results and the pupils take pride in their school. This Secondary School has an excellent reputation and a strong presence in the local community making it a popular choice with parents.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this lovely Secondary School you will be:-
* QTS or NQT or have the equivalent overseas qualification
* Able to demonstrate excellent classroom management skills
* Able to implement positive teaching methods to raise levels of attainment
* Able to plan engaging and interesting lessons
- Inspirational and creative Teacher allowing pupils to really explore their potential
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done.
As part of the Capita team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* The opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable