Learning & Development Consultant
Our client, a leading accountancy firm, is currently seeking a Learning and Development Consultant to join their proactive team on a permanent basis.
Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 based in City of London.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a specific stakeholder group in developing, designing and delivering soft skills training
- Working with partner level to identify and develop technical training
- Project managing Learning programmes on an international scale
- Working with broader to team to support learning projects and wider initiatives
The role holder will therefore be required to have:
- Strong experience working with senior stakeholders - ideally within a partnership environment
- Proven design and delivery of learning courses
- Experience project managing courses - including budget management
- A degree or relevant professional qualification
If you can meet the requirements set out by our client and are looking for a challenging role where you can utilise and develop your skills further then send your CV for immediate consideration and further details
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com