This job is no longer available
SharePoint Developer - Swindon - 3 Months - £Market Rates
A leading organisation based in Swindon is looking for a contract SharePoint developer to join their team for an initial 3-6 months.
You will work as part of a small team developing the first version of a new Intranet site, implementing an agreed design and structure and adding new automated processes, as determined by user requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development of the Intranet site using SharePoint 2010
- Liaising with business customers
- Providing documentation and advice regarding training on current and future systems
- Develop, maintain and document all work in accordance to the standard laid down in the development centre standards manual
- Provide SharePoint 2010 technical guidance, assistance and advice to customers and colleagues.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- SharePoint 2010 application development experience
- Visual Studio.Net programming experience - ASP.Net, Web Services and C#
- Programming experience with Microsoft SQL Server
Please submit your CV if you have the relevant skills or know someone that does.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com