This job is no longer available
£100.00 - £130.00 per day
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Capita Education Resourcing is looking for QTS or NQT Female PE Teachers to work within a large and exciting secondary school in the Leighton Buzzard area. This excellent school is equip with the most up to date facilities and encourages students to develop their ability in Sport and Physical Education. We are looking for a Teacher with the skills to maintain and further increase the standards within the department and the school. This school is committed to high standards through inspiring teaching and a good range of extra-curricular activities. They believe in mutual respect, strong relationships and good behaviour.
This is a great opportunity to join this school and become part of its' outstanding team enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet out total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:-
* An NQT or QTS PE Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Physical Education
* An individual with excellent classroom management
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to makes PE fun, inspiring and encourage results
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from: -
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school level
We are also able to provide you with an excellent payroll service which enables you to maximise your earning potential.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
For further details about this role please contact Ross Howse on 08003162385 or send your CV to Ross.Howse@capita.co.uk