This job is no longer available
Financial Security Officer at London Bank
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a successful International bank in the city ofLondon. As a Financial Securities Officer you will be primarily focusing on sanctions and also working alongside a small team on money laundering prevention, terrorist financing prevention, embargo monitoring and investigations into fraud, anti bribery and corruption.
- Monitor accounts and transactions for potential money laundering, terrorist financing or sanction breaching activity.
- Review, monitor and disseminate changes to existing or new sanctions, laws and regulations, both national and international.
- Develop policies, procedures, training and education
- Act as the primary contact for enquires from the business lines in relation to sanctions, payment filtering, transaction monitoring and Iranian payments
- Represent the firm to all external agencies (supervisors, national authorities and law enforcement agencies), and in any other third party enquiries
- Ensure that all parts of theUKfirm are complying with policy and therefore monitoring operations and development of the policy to this end
- Review findings in order to access and enhance controls and identify training needs and implement any response plan to such findings, including documentation of implementation.
- Extract and present Management Information on a regular basis to senior management and to Head Office.
- 5 years experience working within a bank or securities house
- Strong experience working with embargo/sanctions monitoring software
- Experience working with money laundering/transaction monitoring software
- Experience working with law enforcement agencies
Salary £55,000 to £65,000
This is a 'hands on' role in a fast paced environment. You will have the opportunity to advance your career within a well established bank and receive a competitive package.
Applications are open now so apply online or call Ryan Graham on 0207 398 3600 for more details.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com