This job is no longer available
Technical Lead - Java, J2EE, EJB, SQL, Project Management -Surrey- £45-55K
Java, J2EE, EJB, SQL, Project Management, Team Leadership, Agile Methodology
Technical Lead (Java, J2EE, EJB, SQL, Project Management) - My Client a leading publishing firm in Surrey are currently looking for a technical lead to head up a new team being created to work on a new green fields project. You will be a critical influence in both the technical and managerial direction the team takes.
- Responsible for the overall coordination and successful running on the Project to budget and timelines
- Translation on business requirements to technical teams
- Ensure Applications are developed in line with the exceptional company standard
- Coordinate with business stakeholders
- Mentor on/offshore team members
- Provide overall leadership and managerial responsibility to the technical team
- Project Management
- Team Lead experience
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
This is an urgent requirement - Interviews will be taking place immediately! My client want to hire within 2 weeks!
If you are interested then please give me a call on 0207 469 5200 for further details.
Alternately if this role isn't suitable for yourself please get in touch for other positions in the Java, PHP and UI markets - I always have requirements for candidates in these fields!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com