This job is no longer available
Sub Sea Systems / Project Engineer - 12 Month Contract
I am representing a reputable Oil and Gas company in the South West who are seeking Sub Sea Systems Engineers on a 12 month contract.
My client is seeking candidates with demonstrable experience in the Sub Sea systems industry with full systems knowledge.
* Working within the allocated Project Team to deliver the required System Engineering Scope, works particularly closely with the Project Engineering Manager.
* Delivery of the documentation
* Interpretation and Creation of Specifications both at Customer and ISO Level.
* Creation of System Engineering Design File
* System FMEA / HAZOP / TRAP focal point
* System Interface Engineering Input
* Creation of Work Packages For Specialist Tasks
* Lead / Participation in Design Reviews
* Technical Liaison with Other Departments, Customers & the Supply Base.
* Problem Solving / Root Cause Failure Investigation and Technical Reporting.
* Operational Support during the Build and Test Phases.
If you would like to apply for this role then please reply to this email with an updated copy of your CV or please call me for further information.
** WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE IF YOU CAN RECOMMEND ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR THIS POSITION.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com