Compensation and Regulatory Associate
Compensation and Regulatory Associate £30-40k - City of London
A global financial services organisation based in the city are currently looking for a Regulatory and Equity Reporting Associate to join their compensation function.
- Support the development of executive compensation programmes
- Monitor and report on FSA and European regulator requirements
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the EMEA regulatory environment
- Prepare reporting documents for the FSA
- Gather, analyse and present compensation data and trends
- Build relationships across the business at Executive level
- Advanced Excel skills and experience on HRIS systems such as Peoplesoft
- Excellent manipulation, interpretation, analysis and data presentation skills
- Degree qualified
- Knowledge of equity mechanisms and deferred compensation policies is strongly advantageous
- Experience working in a complex, corporate environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a foundation of regulatory compensation knowledge and gain invaluable exposure through this highly respected global bank.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com