This job is no longer available
Pay £50-£80 Per Day
This Secondary School are looking for Cover Supervisors to join their team. You will have excellent communication skills and strong classroom management . You will be confident in directing pupils in their learning and will be able to employ successful teaching methods. You will need to be flexible to suit the requirements of the school. The school has a wide range of extra-curricular activities and encourages students in all personal development as well as academic. The successful applicant will join a motivated team of staff who are guiding this school to a very bright future.
This is a great opportunity to join this School and become part of its exceptional team initially on a day to day basis with a view to enjoying a long-term opportunity. Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for this role in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The successful candidate will have the following: -
* Must have strong communication skills
* Have excellent classroom management
* Be able to implement positive teaching methods to raise levels of attainment
* Be able to plan engaging and interesting lessons
* Be flexible to suit the needs of the school
* Be willing to work as a member of a committed team
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say 'thank you' for a job well done.
As part of the Capita team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* The opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable