This job is no longer available
A leading US Banking Group based in London is looking to on-board an Audit contractor on a 6 month contract.
The role will sit within the Wealth and Private banking arm of the investment bank.
- The ideal candidate will have circa 5 years post qualified Audit & Accountancy experience (ACA strongly preferred) within banking, and have strong demonstrable experience undertaking internal audits within a wealth environment.
- Private banking, asset management or investment experience is also desirable as a supplement to any prior wealth experience.
- The contractor will have over 5 years audit experience
- This role will not involve any direct managerial responsibilities, but a "senior" or "can do" mentality and excellent communication skills will be required
- Demonstrable senior stakeholder management experience is required
- Excellent analytical skills are required
- Strong systems and IT skills are preferable
This is an urgent role. CVs are being submitted to the hiring manager straight away.
Location: London / Daily Rate of pay: £400 - £500 per day (flexible)
To be considered forward an up to date profile, your working availability and an indication of your required daily rate ASAP.
Keywords: Keywords: Audit, Accountancy, ACA, Wealth, Wealth Management, Bank, Banking, Investment Bank, Control, Internal Audit, External Audit, London
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com