This job is no longer available
The school boasts 76% GCSE 5A*-C inc English and Maths and has improved steadily over the past three years. Situated in the Stockport Authority the school provides a rich and balanced curriculum for its learners including international links
The post is a long term maternity cover starting in January 2013. To join this forward-thinking 21st Century school and its high flying Maths department:-
- You hold QTS in Mathematics at Secondary level
- You plan for progression across the age and ability range you teach, designing effective learning sequences within, and across a series of lessons
- You can build good relationships with pupils
- You use an appropriate range of teaching strategies and resources, including e-learning, which meet learners' needs
- You are engaging and enthusiastic in the classroom and can bring Maths to life
- You are a team player
- You can teach applied mathematics
- You use a considerable amount of ICT in your teaching
In return you will:
- Work in a brand new, state of the art school with a 21st Century approach to teaching and learning
- Receive very competitive rates of pay which may increase during the placement
- Receive great support from the school throughout your placement
- Receive support from a dedicated Secondary school consultant
- Gain the opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme and various CPD opportunities throughout the year
The closing date for this position is Friday 23rd November.
Please email your CV including a personal statement detailing how you demonstrate the essential criteria to Victoria.email@example.com. Those applications that do not fit the essential criteria will not be considered for this post.
Help you keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. (We guarantee to increase your take-home pay compared to PAYE by off-setting legitimate business expense against your income). Details to be provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
To apply for one of our fantastic roles send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org