Electronics NPI/ Production Engineer
Electronics NPI/ Production Engineer - permanent - Oxfordshire
A leading scientific research organisation based in Oxfordshire is looking for a hands on Electronics NPI/ Production Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. You will develop new processes to get products from design to manufacture and play a critical role in taking the company into the next stage.
- Degree educated or equivalent in electronics, production, manufacturing engineering
- Proven experience in delivering multiple products through the NPI process
- Previous knowledge of introducing new products within a highly regulated industry (e.g. medical devices, scientific, automotive, aerospace)
- Strong electronics engineering knowledge across development, test, QA and validation
- Ability to set up production/ manufacturing processes within a high technology, low volume environment
- Strong written communication skills for documentation and planning
- Knowledge of Lean/ Six Sigma/ 8D or Corrective Actions
- PFMEA, process validation and protocol documentation
The role is a high visibility role and will offer you the opportunity to gain extensive experience across the company. As such, the successful candidate will have a good platform to build their reputation and career within the company for progression and development.
Salary will depend upon level of experience £42,000 - £48,000 pa plus benefits.
To learn more about the role, please send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com