This job is no longer available
Senior Business Analyst-Asset Finance Platform Implementation-Contract-London-600/Day
A Leading global bank is on the search for a Senior Business Analyst to focus on the implementation of a new Asset finance platform as well as the implementation of a new operating model. the implementation of this core project is fundamental to the delivery of AF strategy and this will provide a strategic platform for future management of all Asset Finance transactions.
some of the detail of the role are:
- to undertake detailed and complex analysis, investigation, research and evalutaion of the business needs to develop Target Operating Model design.
- manage and deliver design phase across the programme
- to work closely with programme managers and stakeholders to develop Target Operating Model and delivery roadmaps. you will need to engage with Senior Stakeholders across Corporate,support and tech
to be consdiered for this role, you will need to have the following experience/skills:
- Senior Business Analyst with previous banking/Finance Background
- Platform implementation experience (preferably in Asset Finance)
- Target operating Model experience
- Stakeholder Management
if you think you are suitable for this role then please send your CV directly to Rocky Patel at or call me as soon as possible on 020 7398 3600.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com