This job is no longer available
· Processing Sales/Purchase invoices & Receipts/Payments
· Bank reconciliation
· Maintain computer records for monthly and annual management accounts
· Credit control
· Sage payroll
· VAT returns
· Import and Export documentation
· Liaison with customers for deliveries and collections
This role offer CIMA study support and would be most attractive to someone who wishes to progress within a exciting young business.
Pay: £8 - £10 per hour depending on experience.
Duration: 12 months with the view to a permanent deal.
Start date: Immediate
Essential requirements - 1-2 years of experience working within a accounts team/finance department
- AAT studier/qualified Interested? if so please contact Dan Williams
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.