Principle BI DWH Consultant - superb package! SAP BI, MS BI
Principle BI / Data Warehouse Consultant - superb package!
Perm Principle BI / Data Warehouse Consultant - Up to £75k basic, £6.6k car allowance, fuel card, bonus, phone/laptop, private health - broad BI / DWH skills from SAP BW/BI to SAP BO to Microsoft BI (as it is a high level role the wider your BI/DWH knowledge the better)
A global leading company requires a Principle BI / Data Warehouse Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team. The BI and Data Warehouse market has always been a key part to the UK division but even more so since the acquisition of a number of key competitors in the space. The company is an SAP gold partner, a SAP Business Objects gold partner and a Microsoft partner.
This is a senior role that will enable you to deal in high profile projects with some of the leading UK companies. You will help drive strategy, architecture and design as well as be involved in elements of technical pre-sales and the expansion of the business. In return you will be joining a time that could see your career and skills accelerated.
Location - Home based but UK wide projects (average 3 to 4 days a week on client site). Expenses covered for any travel away from home.
You will have a keen interest in working with business leaders to solve their business performance issues with a blend of business, change and technology solutions. You will have an ability to visualise solutions using a hybrid of technologies as required, to solve the business needs and deliver value through high level design & strategy.
Responsible for leading client prospects and project work, defining and positioning solutions up to C-level business and technical stakeholders, providing governance and control to project planning and management and developing business opportunities.
This is a very customer facing role, advising customers how to use BI to improve their business, understanding and assimilating business requirements, proposing solutions, gaining agreement from customer and Blueprint stakeholders and setting up and overseeing projects.
This role therefore requires a high level of proven experience in stakeholder management.
This role requirements extensive experience in advising on and leading BI solutions in corporate environments over a number of years. Therefore for this role you will have 5+ years experience in the following.
You will be able to design and lead solutions:
- Have experience in defining, designing and leading large scale data warehouse solutions
- Be able to discuss data warehouse modelling techniques, specifically Kimball (nice to have Inmon)
- Show excellent technical problem solving skills linked back to business problem
- Have line management experience of 4 -5 people
- Have come from a technical development background with progression to solution leadership capacity
- Have a breadth of knowledge across multiple BI toolsets and database technology (SAP BI, Microsoft BI, other BI technology nice to have)
- Be able to design and build technical solutions from a solution and architecture/infrastructure perspective
To apply please send your CV through the link on this page or call Jamie Wilkins on 0207 758 7366.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com