C++ Build Sytem Developer - Investment Bank
C++ Investment Bank Systems Developer London Qaunt Finance
My Client; Tier 1 Investment Bank based in the City is looking for a Build System Developer to be responsible for the full development lifecycle of components within a quant library and to develop tool and infrastructure software. The role sits within an outstanding quant analytics team and will see you working very close to the business.
Key skills needed;
- Strong academics within a scientific discipline (ie Comp Sci, Physics, Maths, Engineering etc)
- Expert C++ capabilities (preferably Linux but not a prerequisite)
- Experience working in a large C++ library.
- Industry experience is not required
- Solid experience of working on build automation
- Detailed knowledge of build automation tool(s) (eg Maven, nexus, TeamCity etc).
Role is based in London looking at a max rate of around £600/pd - Dependant on candidate/ experiance.
If interested please send across your latest CV to m.yish(at)huxley.com quoting "Systems Developer"
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com