This job is no longer available
Our client is proactively seeking to hire a Senior Audit Manager with specific comprehension of Credit Risk, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance and audit experience within a multifaceted Financial Services Business.
The integral part of the client's Group Internal Audit and Group Finance is providing executive management alongside opinions in respect to how the Group is managing risks. Accountabilities sought in the Senior Audit Manager with the aim of supporting the Group's standalone function include;
- Divestment and management of non-core assets,
- Comprehensive management of regulatory, operational, credit and market risk,
- Transaction Services audits,
- The ability to expertly identify inherent risks in the Groups activities,
- Applying best practice in conjunction with expert industry knowledge to effectively evaluate and assess mitigating controls,
- Managerial experience and team administration in delivering multi-location audits,
- Continuously updating specialist knowledge of direct risks faced by the business in conjunction with industry practices and regulatory affairs.
The role will be based inLondonand will encompass 50% travel. The remuneration on offer is £80,000 with exceptional benefits.
If you are an Auditor from a complex Financial Services business with expertise within Corporate Finance, Credit Risk and Transaction Services audit, apply immediately via the details below. A shortlist is being comprised the week of the 19th of November. NB: technical referrals are very much welcome.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com