This job is no longer available
- Lead project activities for product assembly and process development from concept phase through to pilot line, semi and fully automated assembly and packaging manufacturing processes.
- Lead and facilitate design / specification, purchase, installation and qualification of assembly and packaging equipment and service requirements for their installation.
- Selection and management of equipment suppliers for the project.
- Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness).
- Management of project activities in accordance to project schedule and budget.
- Working closely with the project leaders to ensure required support is provided to meet project objectives.
- Fully document project activities and equipment qualification work in accordance with internal procedures, GMP and Regulatory Controls.
- Support integration of new technologies in product assembly and process development for the site.
- Integration of new technologies for product assembly and process development for the site.
- Provide support for training / development of engineering resources.
- Communicate and provide regular and accurate up to date work planning and reports for jobs and activities on related projects.
- Demonstrate strong and clear accountability / responsibility for successful and timely completion of designated tasks.
- Ensure compliance with quality policies, cGMP, procedures, and practices through appropriate communication, training, and education of sound quality assurance principle.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com