This job is no longer available
- Lead project activities for product assembly and process development from concept phase through to pilot line, semi and fully automated assembly and packaging manufacturing processes.
- Lead and facilitate design / specification, purchase, installation and qualification of assembly and packaging equipment and service requirements for their installation.
- Selection and management of equipment suppliers for the project.
- Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness).
- Management of project activities in accordance to project schedule and budget.
- Working closely with the project leaders to ensure required support is provided to meet project objectives.
- Fully document project activities and equipment qualification work in accordance with internal procedures, GMP and Regulatory Controls.
- Support integration of new technologies in product assembly and process development for the site.
- Integration of new technologies for product assembly and process development for the site.
- Provide support for training / development of engineering resources.
- Communicate and provide regular and accurate up to date work planning and reports for jobs and activities on related projects.
- Demonstrate strong and clear accountability / responsibility for successful and timely completion of designated tasks.
- Ensure compliance with quality policies, cGMP, procedures, and practices through appropriate communication, training, and education of sound quality assurance principle.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real is a global leader in the provision of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices recruitment services.