This job is no longer available
A new opportunity has been created for an experienced epidemiologist to join a market leading global scientific and medical affairs organisation that partners with life science companies to develop and commercialise their products.
The successful candidate can look forward to extensive liaison with European data providers and other researchers in order to boost the companies study capabilities. It's an opportunity for the right candidate to immerse themselves in some exciting and complex epidemiology projects, including analysis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Deep understanding of research principles in given practice area and familiarity with key aspects of the literature (historical and current)
- Advanced level understanding of relevant methodology and statistics
- Extensive knowledge of practical research implementation
- Excels in handling client relations
- Excellent communication skills including presentations
For further information and a detailed job specification please contact Immanuel Ross at Real Staffing on 0207 758 7311.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com