Change Business Analyst (Publishing) - £40k to £45k - Oxford
An operations/ business change focused Business Analyst interested in joining an award-winning, international publisher based in Oxford? You will be taking a pivotal role helping the business through a process of change, moving the business forward with the continued shift from print to online. Working with colleagues and clients/users to identify, capture and review business processes and technology requirements to help improve the operating efficiency of the organisation, providing new services to clients/users and supporting change initiatives. You'll be joining a well respected and people focused business with a relaxed but professional approach.
Change Business Analyst (Publishing) - £40k to £45k -Oxford
- A traditional Business Analyst with extensive experience of domain modelling, use cases, business process modelling, class modelling; Information Modelling Tools; Business Process Improvement Techniques; Report Writing Techniques; Presentation skills.
- Focused on operational, business change and transformation projects. Identifying, capturing and reviewing business process and technology requirements to improve the operating efficiency of the organisation, provide new services to clients/users and support change initiatives.
- Flexibility and adaptability - able to work on a mix of project volumes and sizes.
- Excellent with people and working with the business to gain buy in and hold engaging workshops.
- Publishing industry experience
- ISEB in Business Analysis
To apply today and I'll be back in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com